Physicians at Specialty Hospital of Lorain
A group of 60 physicians is led by the Medical Executive Committee. Members of the Medical Executive Committee are:
- Ashok Ramadugu, M.D.
- Chandra Singh, M.D.
- Rafik Massouh, M.D.
- Paul Murry, M.D.
Consulting physicians are available for cardiology, wound care, gastroenterology, nephrology, orthopedics, infectious disease, hematology, pain management, and psychiatry.
Why Choose Specialty Hospital of Lorain
There are many advantages in choosing the Specialty Hospital of Lorain.
A few of these are:
- Highly skilled, experienced nursing and respiratory staff
- RN’s with advanced cardiac life support certification (ACLS)
- Quality patient care outcomes
- Daily physician visits
- 60 physicians on staff
- Complete range of services including hemodialysis, rehabilitative therapies, comprehensive telemetry monitoring system and complex wound care
- Interdisciplinary team approach to discharge planning
- Laboratory and radiology services on-site
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Most commercial insurers accepted